Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a delightful take on a traditional style. It has a rich amber colour and an incredibly full-bodied, complex flavour. The Pale Ale’s fragrant bouquet and spicy flavour come from generous amounts of premium Cascade hops.
- Upfront hops are perfectly balanced by a soft malt character.
- Hops flavours are dominated by citrus rind, with some floral notes thrown in for good measure.
- The slight juiciness may be due to the malt’s slight caramel note.
- The yeast notes are restrained, resulting in a slight fruitiness that works well.
- It’s light and carbonic, and it’s really drinkable.