The beer is pale hopped by using the two very common hops; Simcoe and Mosaic. These two hops give the hoppy character to the drink which is followed by the stone fruits and citrus flavors to excite the palate. Moreover, the beer has the taste and punch of fruits like pineapple, mango, and grapefruit and has slight hop fog in it.
- The amount of alcohol present in the beer is 4.5%
- The country of origin is England.
- The style of the beer is New England Pale Ale.
- The beer is Vegans and Vegetarian Friendly.
- It has cereals that contain gluten.